Dubai Offshore Sailing Club

Members & Crew Forum for the Premier Sailing Club in Dubai

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Experienced sailor looking to crew on weekends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lamberto

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Experienced sailor looking to crew on weekends Empty
PostSubject: Experienced sailor looking to crew on weekends   Experienced sailor looking to crew on weekends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 am

Hello,

I have cruising experience with most of the commercial catamarans and monohulls as professional skipper for charter and yacht delivery.

10 years ago I have sail solo on my catamaran for 5 years and 15,000 miles till I met my wife and run ashore.

Currently I work and live in Dubai in the construction and manufacturing industry but i miss terribly the water running under the keel.

If you need a hand even if only for a few boards then you can call me at 0509030650 or email lamberto@azzi.eu.

I am also a diver and currently enjoy freedive and spear-fishing: i would enjoy also to join this kind of expeditions.

My self-built 14' garvey is having issues with NTA and this transponder thing and building pictures as proof of ownership... i believe that I will be available to join as crew for a while...

Lamberto - Italy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Experienced sailor looking to crew on weekends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dubai Offshore Sailing Club :: Crew Board :: Looking to Crew-
Jump to: