Dubai Offshore Sailing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dubai Offshore Sailing Club

Members & Crew Forum for the Premier Sailing Club in Dubai

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
julian.jones

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem Empty
PostSubject: Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem   Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Did anybody see this on the crew shirts during Antigua race week this year? It certainly made me laugh ~ anyway I have recently arrived in Dubai and looking to crew, I enjoy Nav, helm, "in boat", "out of boat", running backstays, main or headsail work, anywhere really so long as its afloat and the windex is above the water line.

I have a Commercial YM and enjoy skippering and teaching on team motivational corporate days when I am back in Lymington in the UK. To my credit a couple of people have quit their city jobs after just one corporate day in the Solent and it was 14 degrees and raining !

So here I am, like you all, now in tax free lovely Dubai but without a boat and I am looking to crew on a "Rock up and Race" basis as and when you need and naturally buy you a drink in the bar afterwards

Give me a call me on my Dubai "MMSI" number

050-375-9825

Julian Jones

PS Why does life always get in the way of sailing?
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem   Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm

only god can answer this question
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastglitter.com

Professional Drinking Team with Sailing Problem
Page 1 of 1