Dubai Offshore Sailing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dubai Offshore Sailing Club

Members & Crew Forum for the Premier Sailing Club in Dubai

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning to crew on Div 0 & 1 boats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DantheMan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Learning to crew on Div 0 & 1 boats Empty
PostSubject: Learning to crew on Div 0 & 1 boats   Learning to crew on Div 0 & 1 boats Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:57 pm

My name is Daniel, I am 27 yrs old and 115kg (for ballast calculations ;-) ) some of you may have seen me about in the club lately , as I have supported Grumpy Pete, Mike 'The Bull' Jelfs and Stuckey. I enjoy the more competative edge of sailing as I have come from a dinghy racing background, so I am happy to get wet, help and fix stuff and enjoy rough sea with strong winds....
As much as I enjoy racing and learning the vintage cruisers and a light racer like the BULL, I would love to learn to crew on a serious race yacht. This includes tactics, but preferably hands on action.
I am available on weekends only, sad job thing.... guess you all know that feeling... but am happy to take holidays for a serious regatta, if enough notice is given.

my email is dh@thehertzbergs.com & my mobile is 050 - 6455 090

Thank you all for taking the time to read all this. Hope to see you, hope to race you. ;-)
Back to top Go down

Learning to crew on Div 0 & 1 boats
Page 1 of 1